Sunday 13 December 2015

I wish you a very "birdie" Christmas time!!!!

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well.
After all week of just taking care of kids and house.... and having a really bad cold, I got a bit crafty this morning and caught up with my Christmas cards making. I'm running really behind.... Luckily the cards are a bit simpler to what I'm used to make, so it doesn't take me as long!

Today I bring you the card/gift card holder that I made this morning. I used this fun digital stamp from From the Heart Stamps called "Seven Christmas Birds".  With this card I went back to my love for distressing... and my addiction to washi tape! I just can't get enough of it... every time I go to the craft shop, I have to get a few rolls!







Card recipe

Christmas Pattern Paper (freebie from magazine a few years ago)
Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour image
Washi tape
Pink and cream twine
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose
Tim Holtz Distress tool
7 x 5 card blank








The card can also be used as a gift card holder.






I would like to enter the following challenges:



Sketch130

Glitter n Sparkle #167 - Christmas traditional or non traditional colours
CHNC challenge #259 - AG as long as it's Christmas
That's Crafty! Challenge - Season's Greetings
Cards Galore challenges - December Anything goes
Sisters of craft - December anything goes challenge
2 Crafty girls #8 - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks #276 - non traditional Christmas colours
CRAFT challenge #341 - Christmas
Craft Rocket challenge #5 - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations #10 - Always anything goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - AG Christmas
I love Promarkers #298 - Anything goes
A snowflakes promise challenge #11 - Christmas/Winter theme
Creative Card Crew #102 - Holiday Season
Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge #115 - Anything goes with twist: On the day of Christmas
Inky Chicks #60 -  Merry Christmas
Passion for Promarkers #60 - Mega Christmas challenge



Thanks you so much for stopping by!!!! I really hope you liked my card!!!! feel free to leave any feedback, it makes me happy! :)




21 comments:

  1. This card is so darn cute! I love the birds and you colored them perfectly! Love the sentiment too! Such a happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring, such a cute stamp. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the cold is better and your ready for Christmas or nearly. Thanks for sharing at Craft hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute could not squeeze any more cute birds on that line TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon! This card is absolutely adorable! I love the soft colors and that image is cute :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us this time. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Clever! I love how you fit the gift Card holder into the sketch! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Jade
    Crafty-Jade-Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, what a sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Shona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute card. I love papers & image. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Creation and thank you for joining in on the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge blog this week. Good Luck with your entry.
    Hugs Tracey C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I so love those birds. You colored them perfectly. Thanks for joining 2 Crafty Girls Anything Goes Challenge.
    Happy Holidays,
    DT Jessica
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card. Very well designed. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful holder! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Christmas Challenge:) good luck:)
    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute gift card holder Mirella. I love the fun image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a tweet card! love the non- traditional colours here. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card, festive, jolly and full of fun ! Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge ! Best Wishes, Anne(DT).

    ReplyDelete
  21. So gorgeous Mirella.I love the sweet birds and your papers and colours are really pretty.
    Thanks for joining us in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...