Wednesday 18 December 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT! I'm excited!

Hi there! I hope you are all well and not stressing out too much with Christmas preparations like me!!!!

Today I haven't got a card for you... what??? yeah,  I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know that I've been one of the lucky ladies to be chosen to join the Designing Team at Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog!!!! so from January, I'll be making cards and projects to be used as Inspiration for the challenge, commenting on the lovely challenge entries and joining in the fun!!!!

I'm really excited to start this new stage on my card-making /blogging experience and really looking forward to get to know all my new team mates!

So, check out Sentimental Sundays challenge (click HERE), where the lovely Calypso has introduced us all newbies!!!!!  (my picture is not one of my best... )

by the way, have I told you I am very EXCITED???!!!!!!!

I'll be back in the next few days with a new card for all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...