Tuesday 26 November 2013

Little hands and little feet, a baby girl card!


Hello and welcome back!

One week since my last post, It seems ages!!!! Dublin was amazing, it's such a beautiful city! full of life and culture at every corner.... It was a nice break!!! but I'm already back to reality... and so busy! making cards, family time, house duties... and I haven't started with my Christmas shopping!!! I know of some people who have already finished all their Christmas preparations, presents wrapped and everything! I will hopefully get on with it this week...

I 've got a beautiful card for you today... I was asked to make this card, and I couldn't wait to use my new frame die-cut from Go Kreate.  It makes such a nice card shape. It's a bit smaller than the 6x6 cards I'm used to make, but it's still a very good size.  

I also got this new digi stamp by Wee Stamps for this card... I've got a few baby stamps, but as I'm making quite a lot of baby cards, I wanted a new one, and this one is so cute. It's called "Wee One". 





The papers I've used are from the Princess Fairytale collection by Dovecraft (the pink with white stars paper) and the rest of papers are from the Little Bo Peep paper pad by Crate Paper.






I coloured the little cutie with my Promarkers.

I tried a new style to colour the wee one's hair, I used my new thin tips for the Promarkers. They are great!
For hair I used: Shale, Raw Sienna, and Sandstone,
For the face: Vanilla, almond, Satin and Blossom.
I used Lavender for the little bird.
For the pram: Warm grey 1, blossom, pink carnation and pink mittens. Antique pink for the little dots.

I used some glitter for the ruffles in the pram, to give it a bit of sparkle!







Behind the papers I die cut a Doily from my Sizzix Doily die-cut, and embossed it with the dots embossing folder. I used the inverted side of the embossing, for a change!

The flowers, the pink pearl brad,the pearls and the lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used some glitter glue to make them shine!

The buttons and bow are from local shops and I've had them forever in my stash!!!!

I've decorated the inside with the same paper and die cut from Sizzix (scallop circle)for the greeting.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie - Ribbon and/or Lace
613 Avenue Create #47 - Anything goes with twist create your own challenge
Love to Create #93 - 3 of your favourite embellishments (lace, pearls and flowers)


Thanks you very much for taking time to read my post. If you like this card, please leave a comment, I read them all and they make my day! all feedback is welcome!

and don't forget to follow me if you don't want to miss another of my cards!

Thanks and until next time!



28 comments:

  1. This card is just too darn cute! I love how soft and sweet this is! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon.

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I posted my card on a challenge this afternoon I noticed your card - how could I not as it's so absolutely gorgeous. I love the image, the colours, your layout and just everything. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card - adorable image and fabulous details.
    Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for making such an effort and entering this weeks Challenge over on the LEJ Designs Challenge blog LEJ - Challenge 81 - Buttons Bows or Beads.

    What an absolutely stunning card. Gorgeous shapes with the diecuts and the layout of the whole piece. Wonderful image and beautifully coloured. Really love the embellishments and the details all over the card. Beautiful...

    Currently we run weekly challenges with prizes of wonderful LEJ Designs images and a small crafty prize from one of our amazing sponsors.
    I really hope you will join us again for more of our future challenges....keep your eyes peeled for things to come ;-)

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxx JFF DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute baby card such a lovely design and colour scheme - great to have you join in our birthday celebration at Fab'n'Funky hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner from you Mirella, I love the way you put things together. Glad you had a good break. You are a busy bee again already, making lots of lovely cards! This is very cute! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I spend hours trying layouts until I'm kind of ok with it!!! lol. I'm getting so busy, I haven't got enough days to make the cards I need to make!
      Mirella xx

      Delete
  8. Awe that is wonderful! I really love the letters for her name that is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and so gorgeous....Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mirella, OMG!! what an adorable baby card! Love this image and what you did with it! Love the DP's as well! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, what a sweet card and pretty shape.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies and hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful baby card! I love the image and it's colored wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Little Fairies Lace and Pearls challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot of things I like about this one Mirella! The lace of course is perfect for your theme - love the glitter on the pram! The buttons and the little girls name are great details - your card will be quite a keepsake for her baby album! Thanks for sharing your delightful project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge.
    ~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Be sure to come back for the blog hop in December. Some great prizes. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card with a fab layout and shape. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely and very pretty baby card! Cute image and you have presented it beautifully! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mirella! Your card is so beautiful. Love this image and design. Thank you for joining our Bows Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an adorable baby card! Love the unique way you added the baby's name to your design!
    Thank you for sharing your favorite embellishments with us this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'pretty pastels' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers (sorry I'm late commenting) x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweetie!Thank you for sharing with us over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so adorable! I really need to get this stamp! : ) Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and I hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-Licious Challenge blog....
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely adorable! Gorgeous layers and layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...