Monday 21 December 2015

a very red Birthday card

Hi there!!!!

Are you ready for the Holidays!!!! I'm not sure.... I think I am... Don't get me wrong, I love this time of the year.. but it stresses me out so much! I guess I just need to get on with it and keep calm!

This weekend it has been a mad rush of last minute shopping, wrapping presents, packing and taking my elder daughter to a birthday party....

The card I'm showing you today it was for my daughter's friend, who celebrated her birthday on Saturday.



For the card, I used this beautiful digi stamp by All Dressed Up called "Fairy Magic".



Together with a few clear stamps, die-cuts, a few layers of paper and other bits and bobs from my stash. the card came togegther,,,,


Card Recipe

6x6 card blank
patterned papers by Raspberry Road Designs "Summer Goodness" and  First Edition Paper "Rose garden"
Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour the image
Scripture clear stamp by Papermania Urban Stamps
Doily die by Sizzix
Postmark clear stamp (magazine freebie)
"Dream" clear stamp by Kaiser Craft (True Romance)
Extra fine white loose glitter
Tim Holtz Flower die 
Tattered Lace leaves die
Happy Birthday die by Spellbinders
Tim Holtz distress Ink in Old Paper and Tattered Rose
White ribbon
red bling




I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Brown Sugar #177 - Anything goes
Fairy Tale Challenge #133 - Stamps and Post marks
Left of Center challenges #109 /110 - Anything goes
PDE Linky Party #102 - Anything goes
Simply Papercraft #20 - Always Anything goes
That's Crafty! challenge - Anything goes
Wags n Whiskers #168 - Fairies and Elves
Crafting with an Attitude # - Anything goes
Seize the Birthday - Toppings Red and White
613 Avenue Create #155 - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty friends #24 - Anything goes
All sorts challenge blog #342/343 - Anything but Christmas
Crafty Gals corner #50 - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination challenge #64 - Anything goes
Mod Squad challenge - Anything but a Christmas card


That's me until after the New Year!!!! It's going to be a really busy Christmas!!!
I would like to wish you a very Happy Christmas and New year!!!!

Love,




17 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a sweet little card. I love that cute angel with the glittery wings, and all the patterned papers, die cuts and embellishments are just perfect!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who Olivia is, but I do know she is going to be one happy camper when she sees this fabulous card! Very nice design and beautifully executed! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, she's sweet. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. i bet your daughters friend loved it.
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Lil Patch of crafty friends.
    Erica (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is wonderful! Love all the different elements, especially the added sparkle on her wings and the added text throughout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those sparkly wings. I'm sure this birthday card will be well loved. Thanks for entering with us at Brown Sugar Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how beautiful is this!
    That little fairy with her sparkly wings stole my heart!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! I love your colouring. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, what a great design, Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card with an adorable image. Love your coloring and the glittery wings.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything But Christmas' challenge and good luck x Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a pritty card. I love the layout and your coloration. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely Card! Thanks for showing it for our fairytale challenge. you won! Happy new year.
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaww this is such a cute card. Love it. Thank you for join ing us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...